Beyond the emotional complexities involved in any separation agreement, high net worth divorce comes with its own unique set of challenges. High-value assets like real estate, art, and intellectual property make the process far more complicated that the typical divorce. With so much at stake, having a private investigator on your side can get you the best outcome.
A She Spies Private Investigator Can Strengthen Your High Net Worth Divorce Case
Getting the facts correct about your finances can make a big difference in the value of your divorce settlement, child support, and alimony payments. At She Spies Private Eye, we’ve seen it all when it comes to high net worth divorce. Whether a spouse is intentionally (or unintentionally) hiding assets or there are other points of contention regarding valuables, our highly trained private investigators will uncover facts that will be pertinent to the pending case.
Our financial investigators and forensic computer experts provide the following services:
- Initial assessment to understand your and your spouse’s financial snapshot
- Asset search to uncover tangible and intangible property your spouse may have in their care, custody, and control including businesses, shell companies, real estate property, vehicles, and aircraft
- Cohabitation/adultery investigation to determine if alimony may be qualified for reduction or termination
- Polygraph examination/lie detection
- Documenting evidence in detailed reports with photographs or video so you can make confident choices on the direction of your case and future
- Assembling evidence documents backed with our expert testimony for support in litigation so you feel more in control of your court proceedings
As your private investigator for high net worth divorce, we’ll be on the case within 24 hours and will travel anywhere to uncover the facts to get you the best outcome. Contact us today at 512-246-9889 or 214-227-8177.