Do you suspect your spouse is having an affair or is in violation of the child custody agreement? ? While everyone hopes to live happily ever after, divorce happens. Whether it’s the result of deceit, adultery, a violation of your prenuptial agreement or custody agreement you may need a private investigator for divorce on your side. If so, contact She Spies Private Eye to get the evidence you need.
An Asset Investigator Can Strengthen Your Divorce Case
A divorce investigation can be a necessary asset to prevail in the event of a court battle. You need every advantage you can get when it comes to creating your case with creditable evidence to support a desired outcome. She Spies Private Eye is a well known private investigator for divorce, with years of experience. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
Our divorce investigation service results include:
• Documenting evidence in detailed reports with photographs or video so you can make confident choices on the direction of your case and future.
• Assembling evidence documents backed with our expert testimony for support in litigation so you feel more in control of your court proceedings.
Methods used by our Divorce Investigation Team:
• Surveillance Services: to garner the photographic or video evidence to support your case regarding custody violations, adultery or cohabitation.
• Asset Investigation: to determine the division of property.
• Cohabitation / Adultery Investigation: to determine if alimony may be qualified for reduction or termination.
• Polygraph Examination / Lie Detection
• Bodily Fluid and DNA Testing
As your private investigator for divorce, we’ll be on the case within 24 hours and will travel anywhere to uncover the facts that are pertinent to your divorce investigation. Get the evidence you need for the peace of mind you deserve. Contact us today at 512-246-9889 or 214-227-8177.